virgin cable into house

billybob66

Inactive User
Reaction score
just wondering i have a VM cable entering my house but no VM service.
years ago if you got rid of VM you where turned off at the cab ( as i was once told ) but now they turn off the tivo box.
i was wondering is the tv service still entering the property and if so is there a box or provider that can give you the service?
i did once plug my zgemma box in and it did find all the channel but all where blank if you clicked onto them.
only asking as i am new to all this iptv stuff.

cheers billybob66

cheers i know this,
what i was wondering is if the service is still transmitted down the line?
i have sky down stairs so dont need the VM cable to be plugged in to the zgemma box as that is upstairs running iptv.
but if i did want to get rid os sky and get another box is the service there and are there providers out there who could help getting it running?
not making this sound easy am i ?
😂

Channels 1-5 should be free to air so try tune into one of those.

All the cable channels are still available other than hd sports channels but the sd versions are still available. A cheap c line will open these, even cccam opens these channels now.

just wondering i have a VM cable entering my house but no VM service.
years ago if you got rid of VM you where turned off at the cab ( as i was once told ) but now they turn off the tivo box.
i was wondering is the tv service still entering the property and if so is there a box or provider that can give you the service?
i did once plug my zgemma box in and it did find all the channel but all where blank if you clicked onto them.
only asking as i am new to all this iptv stuff.

cheers billybob66
if you wants iptv you just need any broadband so VM not need m8 I have a zgemma H2H box with iptv and VM on it

cheers i know this,
what i was wondering is if the service is still transmitted down the line?
i have sky down stairs so dont need the VM cable to be plugged in to the zgemma box as that is upstairs running iptv.
but if i did want to get rid os sky and get another box is the service there and are there providers out there who could help getting it running?
not making this sound easy am i ?
😂

If when you do a scan and the channel IDs are appearing then the service is still live.
And yes you can get a line to decrypt.

Back