Virgin box whatching recorded programs

hatab

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi a question

We have moved house and Virmin don't supply cable were we have moved to which is a shame.

We had a tivo v4 samsung box and they didn't want it back I thought while we are waiting for our new service we could watch some f the programs we recorded but never watched.

The box with no cable just says starting up I think, so never gets to a stage where you could watch anything on the box.

Is there a way to by pass the startup to be able to see a menu to select programs ? or if i take disk out and run it in a pc is there any way to view programs ?

Just on the off chance somebody else has done this.

Hi a question

We have moved house and Virmin don't supply cable were we have moved to which is a shame.

We had a tivo v4 samsung box and they didn't want it back I thought while we are waiting for our new service we could watch some f the programs we recorded but never watched.

The box with no cable just says starting up I think, so never gets to a stage where you could watch anything on the box.

Is there a way to by pass the startup to be able to see a menu to select programs ? or if i take disk out and run it in a pc is there any way to view programs ?

Just on the off chance somebody else has done this.
In a word mate no hard drive might be ok for the PC what you won't be able to you won't be able to view any programs on it mate

Hi Joe516

I did think as much oh well it was probably all rubbish we had recorded anyway :)

Back