Virgin box whatching recorded programs

hatab

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi a question

We have moved house and Virmin don't supply cable were we have moved to which is a shame.

We had a tivo v4 samsung box and they didn't want it back I thought while we are waiting for our new service we could watch some f the programs we recorded but never watched.

The box with no cable just says starting up I think, so never gets to a stage where you could watch anything on the box.

Is there a way to by pass the startup to be able to see a menu to select programs ? or if i take disk out and run it in a pc is there any way to view programs ?

Just on the off chance somebody else has done this.

joe516

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi a question

We have moved house and Virmin don't supply cable were we have moved to which is a shame.

We had a tivo v4 samsung box and they didn't want it back I thought while we are waiting for our new service we could watch some f the programs we recorded but never watched.

The box with no cable just says starting up I think, so never gets to a stage where you could watch anything on the box.

Is there a way to by pass the startup to be able to see a menu to select programs ? or if i take disk out and run it in a pc is there any way to view programs ?

Just on the off chance somebody else has done this.
In a word mate no hard drive might be ok for the PC what you won't be able to you won't be able to view any programs on it mate

hatab

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi Joe516

I did think as much oh well it was probably all rubbish we had recorded anyway :)

TEST