vioce over

antony

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys could someone tell me how to get rid of the vioce over on some of the movie channels on pace 1000 box as it`s starting to get on my nerves .the box is still running on the old firmware as it don`t take updates. thanks:Cheers:

hi guys could someone tell me how to get rid of the vioce over on some of the movie channels on pace 1000 box as it`s starting to get on my nerves .the box is still running on the old firmware as it don`t take updates. thanks:Cheers:

Don't really know about that box but a dbox is, on remote- green button-pick an alternative, suppose it's worth a try!! have a play with the coloured buttons.

Hi

try pressing settings on your remote

seem to remember there is an option in there to turn off audio description

although strangely this does not work on my pace 1000!

worth a try!

what about if u plug the scart lead in the vcr port not the tv port as this dont usually alter the sound ie the volume stays at the correct place and can only be turned down via the tv remote worth a try

there is no option to switch off AD with old software CR1 running.
maybe it would best to upgrade software, however you will then need to enter pin for movies (which you don't need to do on old s/w)

Back