Video To DVD

primal

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all, need some help lol

I've got video tapes that i want to put on DVD, ive got a scart in the back of my PC and i cannot seem to get it working, it, ive got a programme called PowerCinema i was wondering if there is any other programmes to do this? or any other way to do this?

Thanks in advance :)

chrome307

Inactive User
Reaction score
A cheap way of doing it would be to used a tv card with a composite in connector or SVHS in .....and then using a program like Virtual Dub to record (not affected by Macrovision).

chrome

V

vinny23

^^ You can also use the above method with a VIVO graphics card as well.

Virtual Dud doesn't create VOB files though, so you'll still have to convert virtual dubs MPEG2 files to VOB's.

I use Intervideo DVD creator to capture and then write straight to DVD. So it's all done within one program.

lone.gunman

Inactive User
Reaction score
Sounds like you've got the appropriate hard ware, you just need some software. Power Cinema is just for playback of DVD's etc I think..??? So it won't capture video.
A simple one to use is Nero, you can capture and record staright to DVD, make mpeg's and edit etc, I like it because it's easy...-) I'm not thick really..lol

primal

Inactive User
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies :) ill try to use the methods above, ill let u know how i get on!

TEST