video released of hulk hogans sons accident

Conners

DW Member +
Reaction score
not for the squimish this is the passenger of hulk hogans sons car involved in a crash while street racing.

he must be missing 25% of his head.

How many people were involved in the accident?

I thought that was Hogan's son, its coz I ain't seen a pic of his son...feel sorry for the guy ^.

Is that real? How can he survive, its like theres no brain there?

wow thats a big hole to missing in your head how the hell is he still alive. crazy!!!

Thats terrible, the porr guy and his family.

The parts of the brain that control things like breathing at the heartbeat are lower down nearer the base of the spine. I guess given that he seems to be able to operate that these parts of his brain are not so damaged. However, is he still really alive?

My prayers go out to him and his family.

But if he'd put video of John Graziano, most folks'd say who?
The Hogans have released audio recordings of death threats because of Nick's accident.

BTW John WASN'T wearing a seatbelt.

HULK HOGAN's son NICK has been jailed for 8 months for a car accident that left his best friend brain damaged.

Nick, real name NICK BOLLEA, was racing a friend in his dad's sports car when he clipped a kerb, spun out of control and slammed into a palm tree in Clearwater, Florida, last August.

The impact left his pal John Gaziano, who was not wearing a seat belt, critically injured and in need of lifetime medical care.

Bollea pleaded no contest to a reckless driving charge and was handed an eight month jail term, although Gaziano's family had asked for a year - claiming the first time Nick had apologised for the smash was in his court statement.

As well as jailing him, judge Philip Federico gave Bollea five years' probation and 500 hours of community service.

He also had his driving licence suspended for three years and was ordered to attend an advanced driving school after his release.

Back