Viaccess Hacked - Art Open

SyXx

Inactive User
Reaction score
Viaccess 2.6 Hacked - Art Open

Just playing the waiting game for darkmans TM patch and linux fix

Last edited:
Just been told we may see it as soon as tonight.

Top info mate.......keep it coming. :)

are we talking about the new X1 card here?...if so its advertised at £35

or do you really mean a free patch???

Last edited:
I think it will only be complete newbies that will buy the X1 card, it really is a crazy move. But Darkman has declared he is trying to add the 'hack' into technomate patches.. Darkman certainly has drive to kill off Art because he was ripped off when he was conned by the fake cards and blames ART, plus a double edge is that he desperately promotes Digitalb and its obvious that once ART is out of the picture then Digitalb have the monopoly, get the business & eventually all involved earn more profits.

I for one think its a bit of a shame that ART has been kicked while falling, they have been very good for this hobby & industry for many years now and always been very fair. I would like to see Digitalb hacked to bits as they are proving to be quite the very oposite of ART.

Regards.

Last edited:
Theres also rumours doing the rounds that iderto 2 has been hacked as well ,and that nova etc may be open very soon
: colors1

Barry 221

nova was open on a card, i remember posting about it about a month or so ago, and digitalb was open the begining of january on BISS keys

It is all commercial hack

nove = gamma card
art = x1 card

the question for how long?

darkmans shop sells art cards, so he wouldnt release a free patch for it

well thats your opinion, but perhaps you havent been around in this hobby for long enough. Why does darkman release free patches at all? Why bother, he may as well just be a shop keeper. :)
Regards.

Well your wrong ive been in this hobby for 13 years, and Darkman doesnt sell ,-- Premiere cards, D+ Cards or Cabo cards,
That is why he releases only these codes otherwise he would be out of business from alsat.

:) ok perhaps no point in anyone pointing out another side to you, but i'll leave you with Darkmans own words-
Darkman himself said:
...Darkman still have a stock about 100 original ones,but for what fooking done ART to Me and some others here they deserve to be hack mate.
Never think Darkman has to do somethink with ART becouse Darkman have his Loaylty For Digitalb and work hard to fock art basterds.
Art was the Bigest Competitor in Footy of Digitalb, now the way is freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,thats the truthe.
ART Bye Byeeeeeeeeeee
ah i forgot if i can i will even put files for TM is well...
(Why stock/sell the X1 card if it stops him selling his stock of art cards?)
My view guys is that this business is about more than just selling cards in a shop, and more than just 1 guy releasing patches ;). So I respectfully do not agree with rage99's view.
Either way the posts & different views are here so that we can understand more.
Regards

-------------------------edit
sorry i didnt realise rage99 is the kid whose parents got involved last year when he came here to scam-
http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=85666
Not sure the 13 years experience is genuine but tbh i'm not bothered either way.

Last edited:
I could'nt remember why that name stuck in my head, i thought he was banned maybe we should contact his parents.....

I'm amazed he's still a member after that fiasco.

i've got to agree with pinkhelmets here, the demise of art is a sad day, many of us have had a lot of enjoyment through their premiership years and they have provided us with cheap and plentiful viewing. I personally will not be going the digitalb way as i see only one way in which those prices will go but will stick with the hobbyists and see what is available for free. if i have to watch premmy matches in french at least it will improve my lingo for holidays.
merci beaucoup
yoss

Back