vet supplies

allroad

Inactive User
Reaction score
anyone work or know anyone who works in vetenary supplies my dog needs two types of tablets a day and my local vet charges me £55 per month to supply these i have been told the suppliers only charge around £20 for these

can anyone help me out

they are:

Vivitonin 100
Forticor 20

think ive spelt that right

You may have more luck over in spain m8, they're a bit more relaxed for that kind of stuff, for humans aswell, a few years ago (well quite a few LOL) when I was into Power-lifting a mate of mine used to go to spain and buy all the steroids etc quite openly (not for me btw) a lot of the drugs he got came from vets over there, you'd have to be careful at customs though, I don't know how you'd stand, my m8 got nicked in the end, mind you he had a feckin van load, LMFAO he couldn't really say "it's for my dog" lol

Hi Allroad do'nt know if this is of any help to you but my dog is on vivitonin 100 and my vet charges me approx £75.00 per 100.
Chris.

just shows how much profits these vets make out of the poor pet owners

VIVITONIN 100MG 60 TABS POM
Available on receipt of a veterinary prescription, as such cannot be sold on this web site. Postage is generally £2.00 per posting on prescription only medicines. Please note a prescription is a legal document and needs to be written according to the UK regulations; signed and dated by a vet with UK registration. Photocopies or electronic copies are not valid. More information on prescription only medicines may be found in the FAQ section of our site. Specific enquiries may be addressed using the information in the contact us section. More detailed information on prescription only medicines may be found on the faq section.
Item Number : VIV100
Our Price Inc VAT: £27.74 ex VAT: £23.61

VIVITONIN 50MG 60 TABLETS POM
Available on receipt of a veterinary prescription, as such cannot be sold on this web site. Postage is generally £2.00 per posting on prescription only medicines. Please note a prescription is a legal document and needs to be written according to the UK regulations; signed and dated by a vet with UK registration. Photocopies or electronic copies are not valid. More information on prescription only medicines may be found in the FAQ section of our site. Specific enquiries may be addressed using the information in the contact us section. More detailed information on prescription only medicines may be found on the faq section.
Item Number : VIVI50MG
Our Price Inc VAT: £15.21 ex VAT: £12.95

it was in a site in the usa and there was no price i am not sure if you have the spelling correct this is what it was on the usa site Dextrane-iron complex injectable

i think the spelling is correct forticor its for dogs with a heart condition but could not find any prices

thats it damage its for heart failure thanks for the time looking it up

Vivitonin is a drug called propentofyline

expensive stuff

if u went to countrys like india, etc you could get everything alot cheaper

a friend of my dads went there, bought back asthma inhalers 4 a pound each, when here on prescription its like 5 pound +

Ask if any of ur m8s r going far east etc u could save alot of cash

Some of teh drugs may be available at your local pharmacy! Strange but to hear but some of the drugs they use on Pets are the same used on us two legged members of the species. My mother, who works at a pharmacy, used to get the drugs for her dog at half the price the vet was charging - the stud dogs didn't like the vaigra much though!!

I will give her these names and see if she can get them and if so what the cost is.

Back