Vertical Green Bars + emu prob

6bellys

Inactive User
Reaction score
Pls help guys scratching my head on this one, Now getting green vertical bars when I flick on to some channels and each of the emu's will not clear all channels and I'm using the same avia and ucodes that i always use so dont think it can be that, could it be the symlinks or something perhaps i missed a command, I inputted these commands into telnet when i modded my image

cd /

cd /var

ln -s /var/keys ./scce

cd tuxbox

ln -s /var/keys ./scce

Did i miss something that's maybe causing the prob?

May thx in advance.

Last edited:
some of the recent cams are buggy and crap, thats why so many revisions have been posted in such a short time.
try the keys and roms (magic files)from the commando 7 thread they seem to stabilise the newer cams.

green vertical lines is 4:3 panscan especially on e4
when you say missing a few channels if you mean audio with no picture turn off the virtual zap skymode) or use ucode001A

some of the recent cams are buggy and crap, thats why so many revisions have been posted in such a short time.
try the keys and roms (magic files)from the commando 7 thread they seem to stabilise the newer cams.

green vertical lines is 4:3 panscan especially on e4
when you say missing a few channels if you mean audio with no picture turn off the virtual zap skymode) or use ucode001A

Thx for the reply ellie, will give the newer files a go.

For the symlinks I would of just typed...

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
...and put the keys and roms in /var/keys.

Thx devil will try that, should it be -sf or -s ? also noticed alot of the other images have a shortcut on the root folder should i be doing this aswell?

thx

Last edited:
Pls help guys scratching my head on this one, Now getting green vertical bars when I flick on to some channels and each of the emu's will not clear all channels and I'm using the same avia and ucodes that i always use so dont think it can be that, could it be the symlinks or something perhaps i missed a command, I inputted these commands into telnet when i modded my image

cd /

cd /var

ln -s /var/keys ./scce

cd tuxbox

ln -s /var/keys ./scce

Did i miss something that's maybe causing the prob?

May thx in advance.

normally a reboot clears this nothing to do with symlinks

Back