• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Vertical Green Bars + emu prob

6bellys

Member ++
Pls help guys scratching my head on this one, Now getting green vertical bars when I flick on to some channels and each of the emu's will not clear all channels and I'm using the same avia and ucodes that i always use so dont think it can be that, could it be the symlinks or something perhaps i missed a command, I inputted these commands into telnet when i modded my image

cd /

cd /var

ln -s /var/keys ./scce

cd tuxbox

ln -s /var/keys ./scce

Did i miss something that's maybe causing the prob?

May thx in advance.

Last edited:

ellie1998

DW Member ++
some of the recent cams are buggy and crap, thats why so many revisions have been posted in such a short time.
try the keys and roms (magic files)from the commando 7 thread they seem to stabilise the newer cams.

green vertical lines is 4:3 panscan especially on e4
when you say missing a few channels if you mean audio with no picture turn off the virtual zap skymode) or use ucode001A

Devilfish

DW Regular
For the symlinks I would of just typed...

Code:
ln -sf /var/keys /var/scce
...and put the keys and roms in /var/keys.

6bellys

Member ++
some of the recent cams are buggy and crap, thats why so many revisions have been posted in such a short time.
try the keys and roms (magic files)from the commando 7 thread they seem to stabilise the newer cams.

green vertical lines is 4:3 panscan especially on e4
when you say missing a few channels if you mean audio with no picture turn off the virtual zap skymode) or use ucode001A
Thx for the reply ellie, will give the newer files a go.

6bellys

Member ++
For the symlinks I would of just typed...

Code:
ln -sf /var/keys /var/scce
...and put the keys and roms in /var/keys.

Thx devil will try that, should it be -sf or -s ? also noticed alot of the other images have a shortcut on the root folder should i be doing this aswell?

thx

Last edited:
Pls help guys scratching my head on this one, Now getting green vertical bars when I flick on to some channels and each of the emu's will not clear all channels and I'm using the same avia and ucodes that i always use so dont think it can be that, could it be the symlinks or something perhaps i missed a command, I inputted these commands into telnet when i modded my image

cd /

cd /var

ln -s /var/keys ./scce

cd tuxbox

ln -s /var/keys ./scce

Did i miss something that's maybe causing the prob?

May thx in advance.
normally a reboot clears this nothing to do with symlinks