versine media good news

fpestonf

New Member ++
Reaction score
hi got letter from vm that your inter net speed increase from 20 to 75 without any cost
do u think it is good news. any one got letter

That's amazing mate, yesterday you said you didn't have a Virgin line.
Just seen your age on another post and I think something is being lost in translation.

Perhaps if you could say exactly what you want to do we could help you more easily. :)

Last edited:
i heard news that u can do it . I want finish with versine media and thinking of another provider
that cheaper than varsine .sorry for that

for certain things like cable tv you need vm provider and no harm in mentioning who you might go with then people can answer how good a service it is or not.

Always phone them when you get letters like that, to make sure you get the upgrade, as I missed out on a speed increase because I followed their instructions that said to sit back and relax. Although tbf that incident did give me some ammo for the next round of price negotiations ;)

yes i can se different when I use pc. it is quicker than before . it was slow now change very quick
I am happy with vm but I paid 67 £ a month but I got some india package aswell and tv . when make zgemma h2h I will get read of package and only leave phone and internet . what do u think

yes i can se different when I use pc. it is quicker than before . it was slow now change very quick
I am happy with vm but I paid 67 £ a month but I got some india package aswell and tv . when make zgemma h2h I will get read of package and only leave phone and internet . what do u think

This is what I did. H2h works well. remember you will have to add a 'line'

We dont allow CS recommendation here at all.

my point was maybe he was leaving vm and going to talk talk vodaphone or other and said how good was their service and a cable box to work needs a vm signal.

Back