vermin box gone

miffew

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have had my boxed done and last week it went off , i have spoken to the guy that done it for me and he told me that if he had writen a number on the belly of the box he can restore all channel for £25 ( i know it not for long ) so i thought great , turns out he didnt write it on there and wants another £80 box another box . anyone know what to do with it or can someone do it for me ????? thanks matt

i have had my boxed done and last week it went off , i have spoken to the guy that done it for me and he told me that if he had writen a number on the belly of the box he can restore all channel for £25 ( i know it not for long ) so i thought great , turns out he didnt write it on there and wants another £80 box another box . anyone know what to do with it or can someone do it for me ????? thanks matt

sounds like its rom11 card in the box hes talking bout the bk ird all he need to do m8 is read the card in his card programmer he get bk etc np atall hes trying get more money out you m8 dont need another box the
the no are on the card

u can get passed the blocker :) but is it worth it for a few more weeks

its a new silver samsung v box with the old ntl card

Dont waste your money or time its more than likely to be a 2110c if thats the case theres no way to get the BK from the box unless you can read it from a paired card... By the time you do it yourself your area might go N3 which means game over anyway.

if hes anygood at what he does witch i think not and hes trying to scam you mate he can get bk of the card when he takes the blocker of and for the ird done with fun card witch you right the bk onto the card

Back