Vcds-lite for younger cars 2008———>>

pat007

New Member +
Reaction score
Who knows if there is a solution for vag cars with a 3rd party cable to erase error logs of younger cars

its not the vounger car its the lead that you need
all vags will work with vcds just buy a good clone and all should be fine
the ones at $38 on that site is the ones I would recommend

There is one lead with version 18.9.0 at $29.99 on there, thats not bad at all, might even renew my 2013 lead with that one.

The leads on there have an unlocked loader so if they do change something the leads can be reprogrammed . Most leads with the atmel chip can be reprogrammed some require a bit of soldering to do it though.

there is lots to chose from . if needed a good one pm me

I've tried my atmega hex v2 lead with kolimers software. Bricks the lead everytime halfway through a full scan. Had to revert back to stock software supplied with the lead.

I've tried my atmega hex v2 lead with kolimers software. Bricks the lead everytime halfway through a full scan. Had to revert back to stock software supplied with the lead.

What version loader ? And have you even flashed the cable with the compatible firmware ?

I doubt you have.

Last edited:
Version 7 if my memory serves me. It had the language firmware. It was a few weeks ago now. Gave up on it.

What version loader ? And have you even flashed the cable with the compatible firmware ?

I doubt you have.
The firmware and the loader came in the same file. So yeah, I flashed it with the correct firmware. It works well for what I need it for.

The firmware and the loader came in the same file. So yeah, I flashed it with the correct firmware. It works well for what I need it for.

Ok what version loader and firmware, cause trust me im well up on this and kolimers loaders dont brick any cable ive reserected cables that were 5 years old.

Ok what version loader and firmware, cause trust me im well up on this and kolimers loaders dont brick any cable ive reserected cables that were 5 years old.
I'll need to check and get back to you. Thank you for your help.

I cant upgrade from vcds version 17.8.0

I've tried loader v7 with flash VAGCOM EEwrite lang. Doesn't tell me which version though????????

7.2 is the latest version

On occasion VCDS will release a version and kolimer will release a loader that works with it. VCDS then release a revison of the version that wont and remove the earlier version so you have to make sure you use the first release of the VCDS version.

7.0 and 7.2 worked absolutely fine with the first release versions.

Thanks.

Could you tell me which firmware flash will work with Kilmer v7 then please?

Its 46. Thank you. Are the firmware versions all the same?

Back