vauxhall navi cd70 latest maps

jadejackellie

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi lads,ive got a built in sat nav in my vectra with a 2005 map disc, been told there r newer map discs around was hopin some kind chap on here:proud: would be able to help me out,thanks

Just done a search, its available to download on rapidshare, bittorrent and newsgroups. Just google 'cd70 .rar' and trawl the results

ok thanks mate will it b ok doin it that way wont need to worry bout anythin thanks again

To be honest I don't know, I was just looking to see if it was available. If I were you my next step would be to download it by whichever means suits you then have a look and see if theres a read me file or some sort of instructions. If no instructions then its up to you whether you wanna give it a go. there is normally some sort of 'read me' tho once you have burnt it or unpacked it or whatever.

I googled 'install cd70 update' and got a few threads, one that might be worth following is:

hxxp://www.vectra-c.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7817

someone there may well be able to help/advise you :)

Another thread there is :hxxp://www.vectra-c.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7817

Last edited:
hi lads right ive managed to borow a new maps disc but its copyrighted so cant copy it any idea how i can get round this problem ther must b sum software around to bypass the security thanks

Back