Vauxhall immobiliser problems

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
Im just jinxed with cars :(

came back to house at dinner time, ran in for sommat, ran back out, and the van wont start, after spending about 5 hours checking all the handbooks, fuses, fuel, etc it looks like the immobiliser has decided to turn on, and stay on

ive disconnected the battery (so now need a radio code as well :() and tried the keyfob battery itself, but nothings worked

anyone know how i can fix this? i have only the one key for it

tried everything on that site yesterday m8, but cheers :)

its a diesel and its just turning over but not firing up :(

i dunno m8, i fit dishes not engines lol, but there is fuel in the pump/filter

no m8, but i dont think i ever have, ive phoned the RAC now, dunno why i didnt think of that yesterday dinner time lol

RAC just been, said it looks like no fuel getting to engine, sprayed some stuff into an air pipe, turned the engine, and it sounded like dutcho wrapped in spanners falling down metal stairs.

he then said 'new engine m8' :(

sommat about the timing belt snapped, valved bending against head, and some other stuff that i wasnt really listening to

god i fkin hate engines :(

its wot l said above m8 , if its tried to start with spray the compressions ok

did he show u the belt ???

when u spray easy start into a turbo engine it knocks its head off m8 ..its 17tdi is it

Last edited:
its wot l said above m8 , if its tried to start with spray the compressions ok

did he show u the belt ???

when u spray easy start into a turbo engine it knocks its head off m8 ..its 17tdi is it

no he didnt show me the belt m8, but now when it turns its sounds different, like just the starter motor spinning and the engines not turning, also with oil cap off the bits you can see arent moving when the engines turning

AFAIK its not a turbo engine m8, ive only had the fookin thing 5 weeks and its already needed new brakes all round, then the gearbox went, then a week off with the kids, half a day back in work and now this

i can post pics if thatll help m8

im so fukin pissed off right now its unreal :( no money, no van, no work, no beer and not even a fag for a joint, no halo to play on and the fookin batteries have run out in the wii remote

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

no he didnt show me the belt m8, but now when it turns its sounds different, like just the starter motor spinning and the engines not turning, also with oil cap off the bits you can see arent moving when the engines turning

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

was it making this sound before the Rac fella, Sparyed shit up the air in take.>?

Coz as to much can cause damage to the head.

was it making this sound before the Rac fella, Sparyed shit up the air in take.>?

Coz as to much can cause over presssur the head.

no m8, the engine was turning over, just not firing up, now its not even turning over, just sounds like the starter motor spinning on its own

Back