vauxhall combo radio code

installer

DW Regular
Reaction score
Hi Guys, anyone know how i can get the radio code for my vauhall combo van.
i have removed the radio thinking that someone might've wrote the code on it but no..
any ideas

you need to post all the information from the sticker on the radio

Thanks for the reply

the part number is car 2003

part number GM020347403130

serial number 7649200325

Thanks again..

Hi Smoggie, thanks for the help, i'm trying to figure out how to get the radio into a state where i can enter the code but I have not been able to as yet. Any idea?

How Enter Code:
The AS key must be held in while switching on the set. The set should then display 'SAFE' briefly followed by '10 - - - -'.
Press preset [ 1 ] repeatedly for the first digit
Press preset [ 2 ] repeatedly for the second digit
Press preset [ 3 ] repeatedly for the third digit
Press preset [ 4 ] repeatedly for the fourth digit
Press the [ AS ] key to assept.

no luck just stays on safe and doesn't bring up whats mentioned above

No luck, it seems someone tried to enter the code too many times and it's bricked, i have ordered a facia and wiring loom kit as i have an old panasonic stereo lying around hopefully that will solve the issue

Right I bought a fascia kit and panasonic to iso wiring kit, the combo has what appear to be 3 blue connectors where the original radio pushes into when inserted into dash board, does anyone know where i can get an adapter loom for iso ( which i now have on my panasonic stereo) to the vauxhall wiring connectors - my van is 2004 and the kit said for 2004 onwards but i guess mine is a 2003 registered in 2004 thus not iso compatible?

Right scratch that, i just got it working but with the plugs plugged in the stereo will not fit into the space, i will try remove the 3 blue connectors and push them into the dash to make room, WATCH THIS SPACE HAHA

Hmmm nothing is straightforward with me it seems,
I have it working but when I turn off the ignition and remove the key the stereo powers off and loses all presets etc, it's obviously not getting a constant + feed, any ideas what I can do to fix this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can take a look at the españa radio brand that can help you with quite a few problems about it.

@AneurinAlvin

The original request for help was 5 years ago, so maybe the problem was solved or the item binned. Nice that you tried to give advice though.

Back