• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

vauxhall combo radio code

installer

DW Member ++
Hi Guys, anyone know how i can get the radio code for my vauhall combo van.
i have removed the radio thinking that someone might've wrote the code on it but no..
any ideas

installer

DW Member ++
Thanks for the reply

the part number is car 2003

part number GM020347403130

serial number 7649200325

Thanks again..

installer

DW Member ++
Hi Smoggie, thanks for the help, i'm trying to figure out how to get the radio into a state where i can enter the code but I have not been able to as yet. Any idea?

russell

New Member ++
How Enter Code:
The AS key must be held in while switching on the set. The set should then display 'SAFE' briefly followed by '10 - - - -'.
Press preset [ 1 ] repeatedly for the first digit
Press preset [ 2 ] repeatedly for the second digit
Press preset [ 3 ] repeatedly for the third digit
Press preset [ 4 ] repeatedly for the fourth digit
Press the [ AS ] key to assept.

installer

DW Member ++
No luck, it seems someone tried to enter the code too many times and it's bricked, i have ordered a facia and wiring loom kit as i have an old panasonic stereo lying around hopefully that will solve the issue

installer

DW Member ++
Right I bought a fascia kit and panasonic to iso wiring kit, the combo has what appear to be 3 blue connectors where the original radio pushes into when inserted into dash board, does anyone know where i can get an adapter loom for iso ( which i now have on my panasonic stereo) to the vauxhall wiring connectors - my van is 2004 and the kit said for 2004 onwards but i guess mine is a 2003 registered in 2004 thus not iso compatible?

installer

DW Member ++
Right scratch that, i just got it working but with the plugs plugged in the stereo will not fit into the space, i will try remove the 3 blue connectors and push them into the dash to make room, WATCH THIS SPACE HAHA

installer

DW Member ++
Hmmm nothing is straightforward with me it seems,
I have it working but when I turn off the ignition and remove the key the stereo powers off and loses all presets etc, it's obviously not getting a constant + feed, any ideas what I can do to fix this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk