various computer bits hdd, gfx card ram

jfish

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
After a clear out, I have the following for sale. All been tested today and confirmed working. Price includes delivery

80 GB 2.5" IDE HDD - £22
40 GB 2.5" IDE HDD - £11

256MB ATI Radeon X1300 Pro PCI-E Graphics card - VGA, DVI, SVideo - £15

HP badged External slim USB CDRW/DVD - complete with USB cable and power adapter - £17

1 GB DDR2 SODIMM 5300 - £12

Presuming that the hdd is just standard in the way it plugs the same as the chunky hdd do (arent they normally 3.5"?) then ill take the 40gb plz bud

Presuming that the hdd is just standard in the way it plugs the same as the chunky hdd do (arent they normally 3.5"?) then ill take the 40gb plz bud

Hi
Just a thought but arent most of the bits for lappies. Thats why the op put up the size. You might be able to get a adaptor to put it in a desktop though

just to confirm the hard drives are for laptops only and not the version used in desktops (which are 3.5" in size)

Are the drives PATA or SATA jfish?

The Hitachi one says it's ATA-IDE on the label, I would assume the other is also IDE.

With adapters for the IDE cable and 2.5 to 3.5 rails these can be used in a desktop pc.

The Hitachi one says it's ATA-IDE on the label, I would assume the other is also IDE.

With adapters for the IDE cable and 2.5 to 3.5 rails these can be used in a desktop pc.

all hard drives are PATA or IDE.. as for using them in desktop with adapter, I can be sure of that as I have never done this myself.

You can use this in a desktop machine with a 5 quid adaptor from maplins convests the laptop spec IDE and power to Desktop layout.

price dropped

256MB ATI Radeon X1300 Pro PCI-E Graphics card - VGA, DVI, SVideo - £11

HP badged External slim USB CDRW/DVD - complete with USB cable and power adapter - £13

1 GB DDR2 SODIMM 5300 - £10

all above price include delivery

After a clear out, I have the following for sale. All been tested today and confirmed working. Price includes delivery

80 GB 2.5" IDE HDD
40 GB 2.5" IDE HDD
30 GB 2.5" IDE HDD

quick sale all 3 hard drives reduced down to 30 quid

quick sale all 3 hard drives reduced down to 30 quid

as I have only got these left now

40 GB 2.5" IDE HDD
30 GB 2.5" IDE HDD

both for 14 quid delivered

if not, i will take the two hdd

all HDD sold

however I may have another 40 GB going soon.. need to run some tests on it to confirm it is full functional

Back