Vaders is shutting down

joe516

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Vader, one of the leading providers of pirate IPTV services, has shut down. One of the most visible brands in the industry, Vader (or Vaders) reached many of its customers through a network of re-sellers. The service insists that no customer information will fall into the wrong hands but as things stand, nothing seems certain

Vader: Large 'Pirate' IPTV Provider Shuts Down, Promises to Protect Customers - TorrentFreak

It's going to happen, bigger you get the more flack you receive. Likely they've made their money are getting out whilst they still can. Good move imo, however this will likely have a knock on affect for other suppliers, increased revenue and load for instance.

Thats 3 big hitters gone now.
I know of another big one that “most likly” will disappear shortly, i have been saying it on this forum for a couple of weeks now.

(off the rader is only way nowaddays)

Thats 3 big hitters gone now.
I know of another big one that “most likly” will disappear shortly, i have been saying it on this forum for a couple of weeks now.

(off the rader is only way nowaddays)

Who's the big 3 then? Obviously vaders and ACE

Fla****s. You cant buy of them.
They done it the smart way, although they seen subs out. Try buying directly of them now, you might find that impossible.
I seen misguided posts saying they got busted. (FAKE NEWS)
But still going, but only for limited people. They did flush out loads of moles and continuing to do so.

Fla****s do not exsist anymore unless you know how to sub of them.

Fla****s. You cant buy of them.
They done it the smart way, although they seen subs out. Try buying directly of them now, you might find that impossible.
I seen misguided posts saying they got busted. (FAKE NEWS)
But still going, but only for limited people. They did flush out loads of moles and continuing to do so.

Fla****s do not exsist anymore unless you know how to sub of them.

Well their fb group openly said the UK admin got busted. So whoever was in control of the account posted that, so not sure how fake the "fake news" is.

There's plenty of resellers of fla****s that you can still get a sub off. You suggesting that they're going to do a runner?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i know 1000% for sure it was fake news as i know what happened mate.
I have mentioned what happened on this forum before.
(although not to much detail)
IE: winding up order and split

With resellers of them i can give you a list of providers the length of my arm that are claiming to be resellers for them and there NOT.

The hosting provider is going nowhere.
If anything they will still be going when all others are busted with precautions they took awhile back and continue to take.
The responsibility know lies with the sellers. (Not the host)
As you can not contact them unless you know how to and they don't take the usual payments many are used to.

I think thats all i have to say on that matter.
🙂

Last edited:
Well i know 1000% for sure it was fake news as i know what happened mate.
I have mentioned what happened on this forum before.
(although not to much detail)
IE: winding up order and split

With resellers of them i can give you a list of providers the length of my arm that are claiming to be resellers for them and there NOT.

The hosting provider is going nowhere.
If anything they will still be going when all others are busted with precautions they took awhile back and continue to take.
The responsibility know lies with the sellers. (Not the host)
As you can not contact them unless you know how to and they don't take the usual payments many are used to.

I think thats all i have to say on that matter.
🙂

I know what you've written previously. Im just stating what their FB page openly stated. You can see from the companies house information the company was wound up. I only know 1 reseller of flawless, well actually 2 ;)

Also if the company was disbanded (given a winding up order) that's normally for non payment of tax or something similar, why would they say the UK Admin got busted, and the EU admins had taken over the operation.

Also just have a look at all the threads on reddit about flawless going a bit wonky 9 months ago.

I know they resell flawless, as they gave me the link to the webpage one time to login via when I had an account with them.

Hosting isn't illegal, so I doubt that will go anywhere, but we both know it's a front for the IPTV side of things, ACE was doing the exact same thing.
You can get bulletproof hosting from lots of places now, it's nothing special anymore. Enough people use if for darknet stuff, TPB founders have bulletproof hosting. You or I could setup bulletproof hosting if we wanted, but it's just not worth the hassle imo.

Last edited:
As i said @janobi i have nothing more to say about this.
You seem to have a better understanding of fla****s than i do.

EDIT:
Please do not disclose hosting name.
As loose lips sinks ships.
😉

Last edited:
As i said @janobi i have nothing more to say about this.
You seem to have a better understanding of fla****s than i do.

EDIT:
Please do not disclose hosting name.
As loose lips sinks ships.
😉

I read a lot... Different sources, reddit/forums insider knowledge ;)

And you have a good understanding as well...

Hosting name is pretty easy to find, just use that new invention go ogle I think it's called.

I read a lot... Different sources, reddit/forums insider knowledge ;)

And you have a good understanding as well...

Hosting name is pretty easy to find, just use that new invention go ogle I think it's called.
100%

I dont google for info you outlined.
😉

Last edited:
Update 1pm ET/6pm GMT. As of the 3rd of May the Vader Streams service has closed and wont be returning for legal reasons. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE HAVE NOT CLOSED AND WE ARE ADDRESSING THE ISSUE. It has come out of the blue and was unforeseen by all, including us

I posted the link on Shack and had this reply off Mik25

it's the standard iptv shuffle they get taught when buying a panel
he has at least 2 other racket;s i know of beastiptv and ninja hosting attchd to let you see them
we have the usual special offer from help_yourself,if you get fleeced by 1 of those tit's you can have 5 each of anything else they have
he put this shite out last night in a desperate give me money or i'll grass statement,its a boot in the balls the cnut needs

We're being pressed hard by Firms, therefore we have to amount a legal strong defense to not have to resort to giving up data...names. We're gonna post a BTC address for anyone who wants to donate to our legal fund. I know it's pathethic to ask for help especially when we've stranded a lot of you with no service, but any dollar amount will help. We'll forever be grateful.

MAC: (deleted)
portal: (deleted)
(deleted)
Date of expiry: January 18, 2038, 10:14 pm
Credit Help_Yourself.

MAC: (deleted)
portal: (deleted)
(Deleted)
Date of expiry: May 7, 2019, 7:14 pm
Credit Help_Yourself.

Back