Vaccine for 12-15 year olds

Would you/Will you allow your kids to have the Covid Vaccine.

• Total voters
Silverdale they already have an antigen test, although not simple, I took one l march 2020 where you prick your finger and put a small amount of blood in the test port. Looks just like the current latteral flow tests. The ONS where doing a study.
I had same in july 2020

Her indoors did the test for that study last year also.

There are 7.8 million people in the world of which 2.2 billion are children, I can see we're you are getting you 6 million figure from but cannot see how it can be correct
7.8 million people in the World??? 😂 😂 😂
I never posted a 6 million figure, I posted a 6 BILLION figure.

I never said 6 billion people had been vaccinated, I posted that there has been 6 billion doses given. With 2.5 billion people being double vaccinated the maths is quite easy to work out roughly how many people have been vaccinated. However, maths wouldn't appear to be your strong point, or your ability to interpret my previous post in this thread.
I believe you were trying to point score which has backfired quite badly. 😂😂😂

Her indoors did the test for that study last year also.

Silverdale they already have an antigen test, although not simple, I took one l march 2020 where you prick your finger and put a small amount of blood in the test port. Looks just like the current latteral flow tests. The ONS where doing a study.
Can you imagine telling the 12-15 year olds of today, "I'm just going to pin prick your finger and take some blood !" Jesus there'd be blue murder, they'd be mass protests in the streets, Twitter, and Instagram would be full of kids fainting and needing blood transfusions. It just needs to be a simple swab test of some sort.

7.8 million people in the World??? 😂 😂 😂
I never posted a 6 million figure, I posted a 6 BILLION figure.

I never said 6 billion people had been vaccinated, I posted that there has been 6 billion doses given. With 2.5 billion people being double vaccinated the maths is quite easy to work out roughly how many people have been vaccinated. However, maths wouldn't appear to be your strong point, or your ability to interpret my previous post in this thread.
I believe you were trying to point score which has backfired quite badly. 😂😂😂

Sorry should not post when i 1st wake up lol

Back