Va va voom - a tribute

best player by a mile to ever grace the premiership and thats not because im biast but his record speaks for itself

i hope he stays i know he is a arsenal man at heart but you cant blame him for being ambitious knowing he may be the best striker/all round player in the world.

amazing does not say enough about henry!

reckon the attachment should become a sticky...!

Dutcho said:

maybe i will lol

i cant make it a sticky its not the right thing to do... in my head its already a sticky and no one can argue a better player in the premiership so really you dont need a sticky ;)

Regards

Mickie D said:
maybe i will lol
i cant make it a sticky its not the right thing to do... in my head its already a sticky and no one can argue a better player in the premiership so really you dont need a sticky ;)
Regards

Rudd Van Nist

comes very very close m8............

The-Dogs-Nutts said:
Rudd Van Nist
comes very very close m8............

but probably just better than Luther Missit

rude van nistelroy is a great striker but he is no where near henry...

if i had to picka player for utd to be good in the premiership i would take cantonna and even then he is not in the same league as henry, this is one post i know im right about

henry has carried arsenal through many games single handed, i dont think i have seen nistelroy every carry the whole utd team as he plays only up front henry drops back to the defenders area and scores more goals than most players and he also creates more assists than any other striker !

add that together and you have the amazing HENRY ;)

Back