v3 not updating anymore

shadow

Inactive User
Reaction score
I tried to program a card this morning using the v3 files but it wouldnt auto update and i had to input the keys manually to get it working.

This is strange because it the same file that i used last week without any problems, could it be something to do with what happened on thursday when the boxes went down for a while.

Is anyone else having problems with v3 file since thursday.

By the way i am in a pure ntl area.

cheers

Hi

Hi m8

im useing the same m8 and mine has been fine ever since it was put on here, and live in hertfordshire.

did you program your card before last thursday? as i say i programmed one last week which was fine but the one i did today wont autoupdate.

The last fun i done took a good 15 mins to update, give it a bit longer in the box and see if it updates...

I tried to program a card this morning using the v3 files but it wouldnt auto update and i had to input the keys manually to get it working.
if this is happening m8, how do you put the keys in manually as i'm going to do a funcard today for a m8,

This is strange because it the same file that i used last week without any problems, could it be something to do with what happened on thursday when the boxes went down for a while.

cheers
i am haveing no problems with the v3 funs m8 but i do not put the keys in m8 i use the one provided

here u go m8 not my work

1. Open up "RsTGen" and enter your BOXKEY and IRD. Choose your cable company and click "Generate Rst Hex".

2. Name this file "flash".

3. Go and download the latest RST for your cable company i.e. NTL, CW....This should be located in the downloads section on the forum.

4. Name this file "inteep".

5. Open up your programmer and load "flash" and "inteep" and write the files to your card.

6. Leave the exteep blank do not write any files to it.

7. Voila!! Free Channels!!

here u go m8 not my work

i just used the v3 20 mins ago and it worked well, less than 2 mins to kick in, no problems this end

must admit i only waited about 3 mins, because it normally updates by then.

today i just put the new keys on the bin file at the same time as the ird and box number, box came on in about 30 secs

cheers

try this hex m8:now removed

Last edited:
will this work on pace d4010 or is it just for sammy?

Back