v m its mad

mapman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
i heard that vm is going to add new 50meg for modems or is this just a ploy to try and get more people ,i had a note from vm saying they are going to cut my speed .
also every one is to get more 2meg to 4meg ect ect
if so why take speed off people.
but add more is this mad or what

i heard that vm is going to add new 50meg for modems or is this just a ploy to try and get more people ,i had a note from vm saying they are going to cut my speed .
also every one is to get more 2meg to 4meg ect ect
if so why take speed off people.
but add more is this mad or what

it is mad m8, ""the more people they get the slower speeds at peaktime" considering they are already cutting the speeds.

it is mad m8, ""the more people they get the slower speeds at peaktime" considering they are already cutting the speeds.

i think they out of order i said unlimted they said no fook them modded modem away lol

i think they out of order i said unlimted they said no fook them modded modem away lol

i was on aol years ago m8, and they made me think there was a fault my end rather than admit they were oversubscribed at peak times {£30 a month they were robbing off me for less than 1mb}

They are cutting speeds?

Never heard of this before, or are you talking about their traffic shaping?

They are cutting speeds?

Never heard of this before, or are you talking about their traffic shaping?

traffic shaping m8 my speed is sh.te and now they cut me off downloading .

so the speed is fine, they are just preventing you from using bitorrent as fast as you are used to?

so the speed is fine, they are just preventing you from using bitorrent as fast as you are used to?

no m8 after 10pm cant download at all. it says i ve used my limmit

wot says u have hit your limit and do u lose the internet ,,, ??

Sorry, VM are actively telling you that you have downloaded too much from the internet and have cut you off?

What is the limit on your FUP?

i thought once you have downloaded a set amount they just cap your speed,they do mine,first i have heard of actually stopping your internet connection,not good for business.

afaik, VM dont actively disconnect any users for going beyond their download allocation. They are simply speed reduced by upto 75%.

If you are a persistant heavy user that constantly goes over allocation then you may receive a warning letter regarding conduct but that is quite rare.

Back