v+ box off ebay

sniper214

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys can someone help me here i'm looking at buying a second v+ box off ebay which has the new card with it but can someone tell me is it just a case of ring virmin up and getting them to activate the new card or will they have to send a new card out to me, also will they want to know where i bought it from etc etc ???

Hi guys can someone help me here i'm looking at buying a second v+ box off ebay which has the new card with it but can someone tell me is it just a case of ring virmin up and getting them to activate the new card or will they have to send a new card out to me, also will they want to know where i bought it from etc etc ???
why buy it when u can get it off virgin ??

you have to pay £99 for a second box off virmin plus an engineer has to come out at another £35 thats why i was lookin at one off ebay.

id say they would need to send you out a new card and activate it if you are wanting to watch the same as wats on current box, also id say theyd wanna know were its came from

you have to pay £99 for a second box off virmin plus an engineer has to come out at another £35 thats why i was lookin at one off ebay.
phone and ask
they can only say no

yeah it looks like i might have to ask them as i dont want to get it and they wont send me a new card or activate the one thats in it, i was only tryin to save some money as its for the stepsons bedroom and hes only here 4 days a week.

yeah it looks like i might have to ask them as i dont want to get it and they wont send me a new card or activate the one thats in it, i was only tryin to save some money as its for the stepsons bedroom and hes only here 4 days a week.

If you buy a box elsewhere they will not activate it as your are handling stolen goods.

Don't buy one off ebay.

V+ boxes are rented from Virgin. Any for sale are stolen. Virgin will NOT activate a stolen box.

also, still cost u an extra £10 /month on ur current bill and £7 per box per month for premium HD....per box what a rip off!!

Back