v+ box off ebay

sniper214

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys can someone help me here i'm looking at buying a second v+ box off ebay which has the new card with it but can someone tell me is it just a case of ring virmin up and getting them to activate the new card or will they have to send a new card out to me, also will they want to know where i bought it from etc etc ???

davidh

<font color="RED">Administrator</font>
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys can someone help me here i'm looking at buying a second v+ box off ebay which has the new card with it but can someone tell me is it just a case of ring virmin up and getting them to activate the new card or will they have to send a new card out to me, also will they want to know where i bought it from etc etc ???
why buy it when u can get it off virgin ??

sniper214

Inactive User
Reaction score
you have to pay £99 for a second box off virmin plus an engineer has to come out at another £35 thats why i was lookin at one off ebay.

tricky1

Inactive User
Reaction score
id say they would need to send you out a new card and activate it if you are wanting to watch the same as wats on current box, also id say theyd wanna know were its came from

davidh

<font color="RED">Administrator</font>
VIP Member
Reaction score
you have to pay £99 for a second box off virmin plus an engineer has to come out at another £35 thats why i was lookin at one off ebay.
phone and ask
they can only say no

sniper214

Inactive User
Reaction score
yeah it looks like i might have to ask them as i dont want to get it and they wont send me a new card or activate the one thats in it, i was only tryin to save some money as its for the stepsons bedroom and hes only here 4 days a week.

hackmax

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah it looks like i might have to ask them as i dont want to get it and they wont send me a new card or activate the one thats in it, i was only tryin to save some money as its for the stepsons bedroom and hes only here 4 days a week.

If you buy a box elsewhere they will not activate it as your are handling stolen goods.

eazi

Inactive User
Reaction score
Don't buy one off ebay.

V+ boxes are rented from Virgin. Any for sale are stolen. Virgin will NOT activate a stolen box.

neathdrew

Inactive User
Reaction score

also, still cost u an extra £10 /month on ur current bill and £7 per box per month for premium HD....per box what a rip off!!

sniper214

Inactive User
Reaction score
thanks for the info guys i'll give ebay a miss.

TEST