utorrent problem

GIO

Inactive User
Reaction score
been using utorrent for a while now with know problems but now i am.
The problem is that when i use it and im downloading,it seems to be using quite a bit of processor power.Reason is its making everything very sluggish and the mouse is jirking about the screen.
Im wondering if its something to do with ugrading from the beta version to the new version of 1.6.1.
Anybody any idea whats wrong as its doin my head in.
cheers
gio

im using 1.6.1 and downloading/uploading seems ok, just checked % cpu udsage in task manager its at 1 or 2%

when u say sluggish do u mean the whole machine or just internet activity ?

if its just internet then u may need to throttle upload back a bit

the whole machine,mouse is jirking when u move it,i know its something to do with utorrent,infact i also tried to reinstall it ,but no change and as i said it was ok a week or so ago.
I know when i close torrent down everything goes back to norm and its not a virus or something ive downloaded as ive checked.

the whole machine,mouse is jirking when u move it,i know its something to do with utorrent,infact i also tried to reinstall it ,but no change and as i said it was ok a week or so ago.
I know when i close torrent down everything goes back to norm and its not a virus or something ive downloaded as ive checked.

ive had the same problem in the past, utorrent was usein like 90%cpu it turned out to be some settin in your firewall, so open utorrent then click on the help tag and its got all the options for allsorts of different firewalls etc

Back