usuals problem

ramraider

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi there got a little problem with usuals 1st set the dish to thor excellent signal then put in the long/lat 1.5w and 52.9n and did a auto navigation blind search it started from 45e to 45w scanned the sats ok. Now when i go to a satellite it is out of tune so i have to press the blue pos button twice to get it back into tune , even if i change the channel it is in tune then goes back to original position out of tune so i have to press the pos button again to get it back in tune.
hope you know where i am comming from
cheers :Cheers:

BTW technomate 1500c1+

Is all your sats set on USALS or is some set on both USALS & DiSEqC. Check in the menu, motorize settings then on satellite keep moving left or right. On the list that says DiSEqC motor every satellite should say USALS not 1.2.

SkinbacK said:
Is all your sats set on USALS or is some set on both USALS & DiSEqC. Check in the menu, motorize settings then on satellite keep moving left or right. On the list that says DiSEqC motor every satellite should say USALS not 1.2.

checked all that mate all usuals

so i tried something myself i have changed the latitude to 1.6w then 1.7w and now everything is ok sats not going out of tune changing channels is ok everything is bang on , thanx for the advice every little helps

the co-ordinates i got off multimap must be a little out

Also thanx pinky for the pm

cheers les :Cheers:

good news ramraider, now can you check to see if you can get any channels on 26degrees East or 7degrees West from where you are. No rush but just interested m8.

pinkhelmets said:
good news ramraider, now can you check to see if you can get any channels on 26degrees East or 7degrees West from where you are. No rush but just interested m8.

26:E get 53 clear channels all arab stuff
7:W nothing

dish is a 88cms

Back