Using IPTV to replace missing chans on UK Sat

monkeyMan3

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Hi

Any of you guys good with writing e2 plugins, I've managed to merge the channels that no longer clear on 0960/0963 with those from IPTV, what I plan is to produce an app to automate channel updates (which I can keep uploading as they change) and allow for the username and pass to be inputed as a variable (as this determines the users logon to the IPTV panel).

If anyone can help with this or point me in the right direction I would be more than grateful.

I am also interested in something like this, would make life so much easier. Hopefully this post can be brought to life by someone in the know.

Better of using an existing plugin and modifying that as a lot of the base work will have been done.Suls plugin already does what you are asking for iptv.

Yes I have done this all ready with my own plugin ..

have you uploaded into the download section for members or is this just for yourself mate? I think it would be useful for all members

I can have a look at rebuilding it for member to there own information in ..

But this plugin work buy

Adding the box to my cs & iptv server ..
then getting iptv channel list and running a replace script

But I dont know if it work anymore cus after looking abm makes the sky channels with out showing the missing channels ...

So i cart find the channel to replace

But here is some of the script I did

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

New to all this stuff guys!

All code and stuff like that is going over my head, was looking for an easy solution, but thank you for your comments anyway, appreciate it!

Better of using an existing plugin and modifying that as a lot of the base work will have been done.Suls plugin already does what you are asking for iptv.

Hello thank you fro your answer I know suls and have used it, but it generates is own bouquets. I was lookinf for something that combined FTA channels and IPTV, so they gave you the same look as cccam before the channels went dark.

Use openwebif and create your own bouquets
Thank you I have used openwebif briefly during my whooshbuild install. Is this an easy process to do, sounds time consuming? Also if I do choose this option will the channels remain or will they disappear after an update of auto bouquets

I use Dreambox Edit and create a new bouquet from different sources (it has about 40 of my favourite channels) I then share this to Kodi boxes around the house.

Back