using a white card in a server with cccam 2.1.4

glic83

DW Regular
Reaction score
im setting up my brothers vu+ duo 2moro and will be using a certain white card in the box,have a few quick questions are people still putting their cards back in the orginal receivers to update the card or are they using cccam 2.1.4 to update the card,if they are putting the card back into the receiver is there a copy of cccam.cfg with the info already in it to block updates?

hi mate its explained within the cccam 2.1.4.cfg i have pm'd you. Also for others struggling with this, tried and tested and works fine.

F: <username> <password> <uphops> <shareemus> <allowemm>

The main part in question is the 5th<allowemm> part make sure this is a zero if you do not want updates and a One if you do want updates from a friend. So just say you used this:

F: username password 1 0 0 (this will block emms and no updates will be received)

F: username password 1 0 1 (this will allow emms and get updates)

This is what has been tried and tested and works, if you need more in depth explanation just read the CCcam.cfg file open with wordpad.

Hope this helps and is not too confusing for people.

Last edited:
S2 RST if im not mistaken that will only block Remote EMM's

as in from a connected box.. i think you need to set one of the other params in CCCAm.cfg

Namily :
#DISABLE EMM : yes
# disable all local EMM readers
# saves lots of CPU, but you won't get any updates anymore
# (unless you get updates from your clients)
#
# default: no

hoever cccam will update your white card,, but what im not 100% on is if the card killer emm is still being sent such as it was earlier in the year

All that Killer EMM stuff went quiet ... not even sure it was a killer EMM .. maybe some sort of update that CAMS didnt handle properly and entitlements didnt get updated.
Only certain cards were affected, others running the same setups werent affected.

S2 RST if im not mistaken that will only block Remote EMM's

as in from a connected box.. i think you need to set one of the other params in CCCAm.cfg

Namily :
#DISABLE EMM : yes

hoever cccam will update your white card,, but what im not 100% on is if the card killer emm is still being sent such as it was earlier in the year

cheers m8,thats the info i was looking for,that means the brother will have to put the card back into the orginal box to update the entittlements of the card yeah?

on a side note are members on here putting their card back into the orginal box or are they letting cccam update it?

My card is being auto-updated by CCCAM 2.1.4 server has no physical feed so is taking EMMS via a client. No issues so far.

on a side note are members on here putting their card back into the orginal box or are they letting cccam update it?

I update once a month in the Digibox ,I have EMM's blocked in CCCam .

TEST
Back