User name info

Welshboy Taffy

Inactive User
Reaction score
:Wave: Hi peps just a little something to pass the time and maybe to understand users a little bit better.

all you have to do is tell us about your user name like why you call yourself that and what it means.

I'll go first

Well my user names Taffy of course I call myself that because i come from wales "uk-wales-ss" and for those who don't know what the name taffy's got to do with wales it is because there is a river that runs through most of wales and it's called the river taff. :flock:

Falkirk Bairn because i support Falkirk and their nickname is The Bairns, for anyone who thought i was just a child from Falkirk.

the C is first letter of my first name and the G is the first of my surname

010169 used to be the password for karate kid part 2 on the amiga and it got stuck in my head so i tend to use it for all my user names now.

boring i know

i called myself doobie as im a pot smoker and when i came here i couldnt think of anything so i put in the first thing i saw as i didnt want to call myself datawrite yellow lol

Biffo was given to me by my old work mates , out of 1 of the comics i think beano or the dandy cant remember which , as i have a good appetite , so it has stuck with me for over 15 years .
thanks for the post Taffy reminded me of the good ole dayz
regards biffo

i got techbabe as mr d and i used to wind friends up on the net saying i was 16 etc at college hence the tech and babe because i am of course a babe (well to Mr D at least).....

I’m known as Killer by all my friends, I got this name when I was at Uni, it’s a long story but to cut it short I have a bad temper and I’m a bit of a psycho, I’ll let u guys figure out the rest …………….

ellie is my dog, havn't a clue where the 1998 came from as we got her in 2000

I use magistral. I think it's Spanish and I think it means skillful and yes, I am modest !

Mike

Back