useing bytes in OCD

mmg123

Inactive User
Reaction score
useing bytes in OCD can anyone tell me how to do this got the list of bytes i am working on a sammy how do i use them in OCD :)

mmg123 said:
useing bytes in OCD can anyone tell me how to do this got the list of bytes i am working on a sammy how do i use them in OCD :)

cut amd paste into command line press enter,see what result you get.

ex cw bk

ex cw bk on sammy getting all oooooooooooos in bke 2 and sdt got these 2 bytes 0x20020004 4 0x00942d24 8 Just tried what u said got can not find mac in window ?????

Bytes

No matter what byte i put in its just comes up canot find mac????????

are you putting them in 1 by 1 then pressing enter?

ocd

Yes jimmy putting them in 1 by 1 then space just like this 0x??????????4 8 Has i look at them entered like that should they be entered in a different way jimmy ??

I put in the word 'byte' in front of the 0x00........ and got the IRD and BK, so maybe try that and not just the number.

Bytes

mr ur perfectly right putting BYTE b4 the byte nos worked if i knew what pub u went in my friend i wud pay for ur beer all night thanks so much and also all the good peeps on ere too for all ur help on this sammy box What a feeling it is too crack one of these for the 1st time just like the 1st pace i did thanks too all .:Cheers: :Cheers: :Cheers:

was gonna say that too as a lot of people do go wrong there

best way usually is to copy and paste it all in

anyhow glad you got it sorted hope you now find your bk/ird ;)

Back