Used 13.3-Inch Apple MacBook - Quick Sale -

mas123

Inactive User
Reaction score
If I told you that I would have to kill you.
gallery-big-01.jpg

larobe-bw.jpg

Hi Guys,

I have a 4 month old Apple MacBook 13.3" for sale.
Includes the box, all manuals, cables, and CD's.
It has been very well looked after and is in new condition.

It has the following spec:

- 13.3-Inch Glossy Widescreen
- 1.83Ghz Intel Core Duo Processor
- 1GB DDR2 RAM
- 80GB Serial ATA Hard Drive
- 24x Combo Drive (DVD-ROM/CD-RW)

Extras Include:

- Be-ez LaRobe Black and White Laptop Sleeve for Apple Laptops
- Microsoft Office 2004 For Mac (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) - Worth £300
- Adobe Photoshop CS2 - Worth £600
- Dreamweaver 8 - Worth £300
- Flash 8 - Worth £300
- Age Of Empires 3 - Worth £30

Any other software needed can be requested. I'll try my best to pre-install it for you.

Any of the above can be removed if not needed.

The laptop alone is currently selling on the Apple UK website for £830.

I'm looking for a really quick sale, so the asking price for all of the above is:

£699 + £20 Royal Mail Next Day Delivery

PM ME WITH ANY INTEREST

I will be advertising this elsewhere, but am posting it here first.

Last edited:
on eBay you say 3 month old here you say 4 month old which is it we need HONESTY here mate how old is it really???????

Got to agree. A month ago here (11th March), you were saying it was four months old, which makes it five months old now. On ebay it's three months old. Doesn't inspire confidence I'm afraid.

to be frank i don't believe you. Most others may be put of with this. I am sure when you posted here you checked the post but you made no effort to rectify it. Please trade with honesty we don't want members (potential buyers) to have items older then they are.

This forum is all about trust between members!!

Also the software prices you have typed in your post are a bit strange as i am pretty certain you didn't pay the prices you have written next to the software cost.

Last edited:
Hate to shock you guys, but I am human!

I made a mistake on the original post here on the Wanted Section its 3 months old.

Mistakes happen but there was adequate time to correct.

The other mistake that was made while you were a human was imposing a PayPal surcharge as it's a no-no!

paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/ua/policy_payments-outside

forums.ebay.co.uk/thread.jspa?threadID=1200107598&tstart=0&mod=1176634735744

(Cut & Paste those)

"VI - No Surcharges. You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as payment on eBay.co.uk. This is in accordance with eBay UK's surcharging policy which states: "Sellers who accept electronic money services as a means of payment for an item purchased on eBay may not impose a surcharge"."

Lol you guys need to chillllll..... what difference does 1 month make???? not alot if your interested and really want it i dont think a month will make a difference.. however what ur wanting for it is proper steeep!!!..

Hate to shock you guys, but I am human!

I made a mistake on the original post here on the Wanted Section its 3 months old.

So a month ago when you were saying it was four months old, it was only two months old? Odd mistake! :confused:

..... what difference does 1 month make????

No m8, read the thread, the difference is two months.

Last edited:
The real difference is that its about trust why lie i don't believe for a second he is telling the truth.

Oh if 1 month ain't alot why in the first place lie.

I would seriously say to mods consider removing this guy from the trading section for the benefit of others and to avoid future probs please.

Lol you guys need to chillllll..... what difference does 1 month make???? not alot if your interested and really want it i dont think a month will make a difference.. however what ur wanting for it is proper steeep!!!..

Extras Include:

- Be-ez LaRobe Black and White Laptop Sleeve for Apple Laptops
- Microsoft Office 2004 For Mac (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) - Worth £300
- Adobe Photoshop CS2 - Worth £600
- Dreamweaver 8 - Worth £300
- Flash 8 - Worth £300
- Age Of Empires 3 - Worth £30

Do you have the original discs for this software?

How much without the software?

to be frank i don't believe you. Most others may be put of with this. I am sure when you posted here you checked the post but you made no effort to rectify it.

To be frank, I don't care if you believe me or not. I've already explained the mistake and thats what it was, A MISTAKE. Its 3 months old, and is packed and not used anymore.

Also the software prices you have typed in your post are a bit strange as i am pretty certain you didn't pay the prices you have written next to the software cost.

Please read the post carefully. The software prices are not strange at all. Thats how much the software retails for, and NOWHERE in the post did I say I paid that much for them.

The other mistake that was made while you were a human was imposing a PayPal surcharge as it's a no-no!

You obviously haven't used eBay much. Do you think I'm the only one doing this. PayPal charges are ludicrous!

No m8, read the thread, the difference is two months.

The difference is one month!

I wrote 4 months on this post and 3 on eBay auction! 4 Months was a mistake.

So a month ago when you were saying it was four months old, it was only two months old? Odd mistake!

A month ago in the post I said that it was 4 months old, that was a mistake and it is actually 3 months old.

The real difference is that its about trust why lie i don't believe for a second he is telling the truth.

Again, I dont really care what you think. Please stop spamming my post!

I would seriously say to mods consider removing this guy from the trading section for the benefit of others and to avoid future probs please.

FFS, this is a simple mistake blown out of proportion because of idiots like you!

Finally, a message to the mods:

If you want to delete this thread then please delete it, but my stand is that it is a simple mistake of 1 month, that has been blown totally out of proportion.

Whatever the decision, I'll be ok with it.

AND PLEASE, NO MORE POSTS UNLESS YOU ARE INTRESTED IN BUYING!!!

Cheers,

mas123

Last edited:
Back