Usb Turntable

Great for converting yer old Vinyl, not good for mixing!

would love a usb Mixer would buy it in a snap (if the dimensions are good aswell its very tight).

im off looking lol

well after looking around i found a converter that will take power from the usb port and has a line in/out that will (with software) convert it to mp3...

cheers i would not have looked unless this post was made, i have been thinking for ages how will i make a cd without putting a PC in my cupboard (which i dont want) now i can just lay the laptop on the floor and plug it in

nice one

It's a great buzz when a thread gets you invloved in something new. Two weeks ago I got involved in newsgoups via a thread I read and tips from members. I have hardly been on DW for watching all the movies..

This is a cracking post for oldies like me,i got loads of vinyls but didn't want a deck lieing about. yo hooooooooo me going looking.

Mickie u got some links to what u have found m8 as Id love to put some of my old Garage stuff onto cd,all those white lables I never play now hehe

Mickie u got some links to what u have found m8 as Id love to put some of my old Garage stuff onto cd,all those white lables I never play now hehe

Rat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you gonna put your toolkit and trolley jack onto computer WHY lol

lol and the odd bit of Barry Manilow narabdela lol
lol : gez ;)

i was in maplins on friday i did c the deck in there great i dea for transferring ya vynal on to mp3 i did it the hard way through me decks mixer and external sound card , any of you guys in to mixing , check out the decks .co.uk out as there is a demo of a guy using the new denon dns 350 digital cd decks very smart indeed.
regards biffo

here you go pal

http://www.rs100.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=543&osCsid=09qm3hqqae9r8td9eg0ejvt2e3

has a ground aswell so if you using pro turn tables you can use this no probs

i have a nice mixer and did not want to change my setup this has given me a nice option and will allow me to still use a phono cable aswell to connect into my amp ;) as my second output on my mixer goes into my av reciever and sub woofer (it seriously thumps when its all on lol)

cant wait till it comes will do a few short mixes and upload them onto the site

@ biffo for me its not mixing unless your using vinyl, just the authentic sound you get from records makes all the difference, saying that i have had a go on pioneer cd decks and they was alright but would not swap my mark II's for them or the latest technics sldj bollox lol

Regards
Mickie D

Last edited:
would love a usb Mixer would buy it in a snap (if the dimensions are good aswell its very tight).

im off looking lol

I got one of these mate

http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/163563/art/hercules/dj-console-mk2-sound-card.html

was surprised at how good it is, have used it for a few gigs now, with the unit running off me laptop for about 7 hours without a hiccup.

Fantastic for remixing on the fly, sampling etc

You can also plug in external sources to mix in

Also supports 'timecoded' vinyls

Back