Usb Turntable

orourke

Inactive User
Reaction score
Great for converting yer old Vinyl, not good for mixing!

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Reaction score
would love a usb Mixer would buy it in a snap (if the dimensions are good aswell its very tight).

im off looking lol

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Reaction score
well after looking around i found a converter that will take power from the usb port and has a line in/out that will (with software) convert it to mp3...

cheers i would not have looked unless this post was made, i have been thinking for ages how will i make a cd without putting a PC in my cupboard (which i dont want) now i can just lay the laptop on the floor and plug it in

nice one

P4TCA

'Stupid Scottish White Guy'
Reaction score
It's a great buzz when a thread gets you invloved in something new. Two weeks ago I got involved in newsgoups via a thread I read and tips from members. I have hardly been on DW for watching all the movies..

gez

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is a cracking post for oldies like me,i got loads of vinyls but didn't want a deck lieing about. yo hooooooooo me going looking.

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Mickie u got some links to what u have found m8 as Id love to put some of my old Garage stuff onto cd,all those white lables I never play now hehe

gez

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mickie u got some links to what u have found m8 as Id love to put some of my old Garage stuff onto cd,all those white lables I never play now hehe

Rat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you gonna put your toolkit and trolley jack onto computer WHY lol

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
lol and the odd bit of Barry Manilow narabdela lol
lol : gez ;)

biffo1

Staff member
Reaction score
i was in maplins on friday i did c the deck in there great i dea for transferring ya vynal on to mp3 i did it the hard way through me decks mixer and external sound card , any of you guys in to mixing , check out the decks .co.uk out as there is a demo of a guy using the new denon dns 350 digital cd decks very smart indeed.
regards biffo

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Reaction score
here you go pal

http://www.rs100.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=543&osCsid=09qm3hqqae9r8td9eg0ejvt2e3

has a ground aswell so if you using pro turn tables you can use this no probs

i have a nice mixer and did not want to change my setup this has given me a nice option and will allow me to still use a phono cable aswell to connect into my amp ;) as my second output on my mixer goes into my av reciever and sub woofer (it seriously thumps when its all on lol)

cant wait till it comes will do a few short mixes and upload them onto the site

@ biffo for me its not mixing unless your using vinyl, just the authentic sound you get from records makes all the difference, saying that i have had a go on pioneer cd decks and they was alright but would not swap my mark II's for them or the latest technics sldj bollox lol

Regards
Mickie D

Last edited:

orourke

Inactive User
Reaction score
would love a usb Mixer would buy it in a snap (if the dimensions are good aswell its very tight).

im off looking lol

I got one of these mate

http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/163563/art/hercules/dj-console-mk2-sound-card.html

was surprised at how good it is, have used it for a few gigs now, with the unit running off me laptop for about 7 hours without a hiccup.

Fantastic for remixing on the fly, sampling etc

You can also plug in external sources to mix in

Also supports 'timecoded' vinyls

orourke

Inactive User
Reaction score
now that would be cool :)

@ Biffo u got anything good u could upload that u have mixed ? :)

Rat - Can you upload mixes on here?

TEST