USB TO SERIAL LAPTOP PROGRAMMER PROBLEM--help!!!!!!!

rab_mccoll_ypt

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys N Gals,,
Looking For Sum Help Here.just Bought The Party Pack From Tailormade Cicrcuits for expiremental purposes.i Am Using An Hp Laptop So Have To Use The Usb To Serial Adapter ....however,,,,i Dont Know How To Configure It To Work With My Card Readers prgrammers Etc as the laptop is not lettin me run the progrsmmers etcv..can Anyone Help With This Or Tell Me If Its Poss To Buy And Use A 15 Pin Vga To 9 Pin Rs232 Cable And Use This To Run My Proggy's.... Any Help Appreciated or instructions..thank you in advance peeps

Rab Mc

Hi Guys N Gals,,
Looking For Sum Help Here.just Bought The Party Pack From Tailormade Cicrcuits for expiremental purposes.i Am Using An Hp Laptop So Have To Use The Usb To Serial Adapter ....however,,,,i Dont Know How To Configure It To Work With My Card Readers prgrammers Etc as the laptop is not lettin me run the progrsmmers etcv..can Anyone Help With This Or Tell Me If Its Poss To Buy And Use A 15 Pin Vga To 9 Pin Rs232 Cable And Use This To Run My Proggy's.... Any Help Appreciated or instructions..thank you in advance peeps

Rab Mc

Had a few probs years ago and had to use a pcmcia to serial adapter, as usb could not supply enough voltage for car reader/programmer.

Hi Guys N Gals,,

Rab Mc

i had the same problem, had to go into the device manager and reduce the speed of the com port that the usb adapter was using to 19200 bps and then all worked with nagra edit e.c.t.

Back