usb dongle with tm-600

mark200391

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi there guys is there anyway i can connect a usb dongle to my tm-600 save useing my long ethernet cable as the wire is bloody doing my head in lol any ifo would be much appricated.... cheers

If no one can advise on a USB dongle I would suggest using a wireless games adaptor.

I have used a Linksys WGA54G for quite a while now and it has been very reliable.

The slight inconvenience is that the adaptor uses a mains adaptor for getting its power.

As long as it's clearly understood that you will have to find and install the correct drivers and wifi network layer support on the TM600. ;)

I'd stick with that cable if I were you...

use the homeplugs they are a doddle to set up. plug one into router and one into TM. Thats it job done. i got 5 around the house and all work spot on. it sends data along the cables in the house so no need for long network cables.

whats the crack with the games adaptor are they cheap and can you buy them out of a shop and are they easy to setup?????....

The games adaptors are about the same price as a pair of homeplugs.

Homeplugs would be easier to obtain. There are situations where homeplugs will not work due to the way your wiring is installed so do some research.

Perhaps @davido can tell you what he uses?

Back