Usain Bolt

Absolutely phenomenal (hope he's clean!!), think how fast he'd have been if he sprinted the full 100m...............
HH.

Well at least he looks natural. Anyone here who saw Ben Johnson's final will remember that he looked like an advert for Steroids.

Absolutely phenomenal (hope he's clean!!), think how fast he'd have been if he sprinted the full 100m...............
HH.

The Jamaicans were complaining about being tested more than others so im sure if he wasn't he would have been caught by now.

try in the golden six where he can get good money for winning all of them and breaking records they start end of month i think

I was in a rush to get home to see it but was stuck behind a slow driver. Why do people like to drive 20-25mph. I know petrol is expensive but this is taking the p**s.

I listened to it on the radio and caught the hilites when I got in. Amazing, and to think he was celebrating before he even reached the finishing line.

The gap between him and 2nd place was huge!

But what about the other Jamaican - powell? He killed it in the semi's but finished 5th. He was supposed to do well also

they were talking about it on clyde 1 when i came out of the fitba and they said he slowed down in th elast 15 metres and still broke the world record!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Wow! again

just watched the 200 - the guy is amazing new world record too: 9.30.

9.30secs - Wow...That is fast Hamba :) Did you miss out a 1 there mate......lol

19.30secs ;)

Great acheivement. I wonder if he'll be better in London? he is only 21 afterall.

:) I did indeed miss out the 1 :) 19.30 amazing speed.

Takes me that long to figure out where I am; never mind getting anywhere.

just seen a clip about him its his 22nd birthday tomorrow (21st) and they say sprinters reach there peak in their late 20's so he should get faster.

Does anyone know how tall he is? The other athletes looked like boys next to him.

That was strange i was watching the highlights on BBC iplayer and Michael Johnson was saying 'Guys at 6 feet 5 should not be able to start like that' lol

This guy is awsome he slowed down at the end and had a look around and punched his chest before crossing the line lol.... could you imagine how fast it would of been if he concentrated lmao.

not seen the 200m will go looking now :)

Back