US Panasonic PBX Unified Maintenance Console 7.8.1.1_R16 (USA)

[Download] US Panasonic PBX Unified Maintenance Console 7.8.1.1_R16 (USA) 7.8.1.1_R16

No permission to download
How to download this? I don't see download links. Really need this

Having some trouble getting the unified maintenance console installed and set up. The installer asks for the suffix of the device model, and won't let me select none as an option. Our TDA is pretty old, not sure if that means anything, but it doesn't have a model suffix that I've been able to see. So, I tried just choosing one of the model suffixes just to get the software installed, and when I try to connect (via USB), it tells me that the program was installed incorrectly, I've since uninstalled, reinstalled (run as admin.) and restarted a heap of times. Any suggestions?

Having some trouble getting the unified maintenance console installed and set up. The installer asks for the suffix of the device model, and won't let me select none as an option. Our TDA is pretty old, not sure if that means anything, but it doesn't have a model suffix that I've been able to see. So, I tried just choosing one of the model suffixes just to get the software installed, and when I try to connect (via USB), it tells me that the program was installed incorrectly, I've since uninstalled, reinstalled (run as admin.) and restarted a heap of times. Any suggestions?
There are 9 pages in this thread @sirjuancho
The suffix number question has been asked before on here. Can you find it? ;)

Mick submitted a new Download:

US Panasonic PBX Unified Maintenance Console 7.8.1.1_R16 (USA) - US Version of the PBX Unified Maintenance Concole 7.8.1.1_R16

Read more about this resource...
My church just moved to a larger property. In the process we purchased the phone system and network from the previous owner. I have experience with a number of other systems but not this one (Panasonic TDA200). I have watched some vids on Youtube about the backend and it looks very similar to the IP500 backend that I support at my work.

My big issue is that the pastor only wants one incoming CO and I am thinking that we need at least 3. If he won't budge then I will need to configure for an internal use (intercom style). Some are asking about this system's VoIP capabilities and I don't even know that answer yet.

The current setup has the CO's on every handset in the building. (I hate that). So I need to change alot to make this work for them.

Mick submitted a new Download:

US Panasonic PBX Unified Maintenance Console 7.8.1.1_R16 (USA) - US Version of the PBX Unified Maintenance Concole 7.8.1.1_R16

Read more about this resource...
Did I miss it or is there a R18 of this software?

Did I miss it or is there a R18 of this software?
I am not sure that this is the forum to ask this but here goes. The network tech and myself see the huge potential for what this system can do for the church staff. But we aren't so sure that the staff can see that their old ways of just walking into each other's offices needs improvement.
Any tips on getting users to love the tech that they "think" they hate?

5 posts to get same point across, I'm confused 😳
Just trying to explain my situation. Clearly I am not wanted here. I will seek assistance somewhere else. Thanks

No one said your not wanted by asking why so many posts for one subject without waiting for an answer.

Back