US Panasonic PBX Unified Maintenance Console 7.8.1.1_R16 (USA)

[Download] US Panasonic PBX Unified Maintenance Console 7.8.1.1_R16 (USA) 7.8.1.1_R16

No permission to download
I has a KX-NCP500 phone system. which suffix do I use during install for US english? (I assume it is the same as Canadian english)

Yes, it usually goes by country code when installing but I agree it does not make much sense.

I am not really sure how much it changes anything apart from maybe setting up dial out codes etc.

"How do I download it..."
I was asking myself the same thing a few minutes ago. Remember the good ole days when you could just go to the manufacturer for all of the software you needed to setup their products? Great support there Panasonic. :-/

Thanks. Trying to make some worthwhile posts on here. Not sure I am knowledgable enough to add any value to the forum though. Just trying to learn all that I can. These Panasonic PBX's are very frustrating and not having the software is just rubbing salt in the wound.
Easiest thing in the world mate. A worthwhile post is practically anything deemed not to be crap and a post clock. Can be on any subject such as something funny that's happened to you, a list of your hobbies or even what you had for dinner last night.

What newbies tend to miss is that a like is also required. This too is easy and newbies often get them for showing they've put a little effort into their post. Newbies are given an excellent chance to get off to a good start with the "who are you?" section. Most simply post hello or hi. Those who actually answer the question, who are you? with a well worded introduction are often rewarded with a like or 2.

Thanks. I've almost got these damned phones working. I've managed not to throw a handset through the window so far. :)

Got my five posts. Woohoo! :)
(Still waiting for download button to unlock, but having decent conversations in another thread on here.)

Hi Mick,

I can't find a way to download the software. Any help is much appreciated.

Back