US Panasonic PBX Unified Maintenance Console 7.8.1.1_R16 (USA)

[Download] US Panasonic PBX Unified Maintenance Console 7.8.1.1_R16 (USA) 7.8.1.1_R16

No permission to download

sirjuancho

Reaction score
Having some trouble getting the unified maintenance console installed and set up. The installer asks for the suffix of the device model, and won't let me select none as an option. Our TDA is pretty old, not sure if that means anything, but it doesn't have a model suffix that I've been able to see. So, I tried just choosing one of the model suffixes just to get the software installed, and when I try to connect (via USB), it tells me that the program was installed incorrectly, I've since uninstalled, reinstalled (run as admin.) and restarted a heap of times. Any suggestions?

chookey

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Having some trouble getting the unified maintenance console installed and set up. The installer asks for the suffix of the device model, and won't let me select none as an option. Our TDA is pretty old, not sure if that means anything, but it doesn't have a model suffix that I've been able to see. So, I tried just choosing one of the model suffixes just to get the software installed, and when I try to connect (via USB), it tells me that the program was installed incorrectly, I've since uninstalled, reinstalled (run as admin.) and restarted a heap of times. Any suggestions?
There are 9 pages in this thread @sirjuancho
The suffix number question has been asked before on here. Can you find it? ;)

spud1966

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like a hit and run job 😂

Reactions: gez
TEST