US Panasonic PBX Unified Maintenance Console 7.8.1.1_R16 (USA)

[Download] US Panasonic PBX Unified Maintenance Console 7.8.1.1_R16 (USA) 7.8.1.1_R16

No permission to download

hamun

New Member +
Reaction score
I have a panasonic KX-NS700. I'm new to all this.... For this learning purpose I would like to connect this PABX to work with SIP trunk.. making and receiving call. I am very keen to make this work. I have noted that there is a DSP card already in the box. Any suggestion as to where to start is highly appreciated.

chookey

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Mick,

I can't find a way to download the software. Any help is much appreciated.
You're not looking hard enough. Try reading some of the posts just above this one :rolleyes:

Edit......That's strange, no replies were displayed until I posted and then I saw the other 2 posts o_O Please delete this post as already answered

gassdoc

Reaction score
I need this download, but is it compatible with TDA-50. It lists all the other systems but TDA-50/ Is there another software version for TDA-50? Appreciate your experienced answers.

HC

gassdoc

Reaction score
Is it worth the extra money for a NS700 vs the TDA-50? Tda-50 much less expensive and cards are way cheaper as well.

gassdoc

Reaction score
Mick,

I have researched the heck out of TDA-50 vs Ns700. I t appears the NS 700 programming can be done from a PC via ethernet, even remotely. Is the programming easier or more robust for NS700? Is the TDA-50 adequate for a simple home phone system if voicemil is not needed?

richieg0324

New Member +
Reaction score
I need to access my KX-TDE100 to see if it is worth trying to leave the horrible Teams O365 phone system they installed before I arrived

digitalworldzloverguy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
anyone willing to give quick step by step instructions on the correct way to change the display name of an extension on the KX-TDE600?

TEST