• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

urgent pls help!

amjad

Inactive User
I am using a pace 1001b with AU funcard. Everything is wroking fine but i want to watch the other match on interactive sky sports 2 - it says to press the red button but it doesnt work. is there any way i can access it at all?????

I am using a pace 1001b with AU funcard. Everything is wroking fine but i want to watch the other match on interactive sky sports 2 - it says to press the red button but it doesnt work. is there any way i can access it at all?????
no way mate

Devilfish

DW Regular
I'm guessing you have disabled talkback in some way. If so, the interactive feature won't work. Even if you it did work, you would be tell the cable provider that you were using a modified box. ;)

bluto141

Inactive User
if talkback has been cut which more than likely has, then you would need to re join the talkback track on the board, :eater:

gez

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
just resolder the part that has been scratched away or solder some wires to reconnect it(not sure how good that is)
i dont think its worth the risk tho m8

neathdrew

Inactive User
it's st paddys day anyhow therefore the irish are bound to win.....

Pakistan 92-6 27 overs

they'll win the six nations aswell .... everythings emerald green today.