*URGENT* Help required please.

delambo

Inactive User
Reaction score
:Angryfire I have been well and truly tucked up :Angryfire. I need to read the pdc fault codes on a BMW tomorrow. When I first went to see the customer I promised I would have the problem fixed by tomorrow, but when I electricly tested the vehicle I realised I would need to read the fault codes, so I bought a BMW carsoft interface (supposedly) including the software. When the package arrived the software wasnt there so I contacted the supplier who told me they would upload the software to an ftp server for me to download. They didnt! So I found a bloke on a webiste offering the software for sale, I payed for it and waited for the email of the link, it didnt arrive! I am now out of pocket by a lot of money and still cant do the job tomorrow. The problem is not so much the lost money, this can be claimed off my credit card insurance. The problem right now is my reputation, I have made a promise to my customer which I cant keep, and he is potentially a good repeat customer (car salesman). What I am asking is if anyone has a copy of carsoft 6.5/6.1 (or modus) for BMW which they could email me of upload to server so I can do the job tomorrow.

u have done a double post, hope some1 sorts ur problem.

Try a search on google might turn something up...or pay a bmw garage to plug it in and keep your reputation.
I also removed your double post, you only need one thread for a question.

Thanks for all the help/advise guys, A member of another foum emailed me the software I needed and saved the day.

Back