UR server

installer

DW Regular
Reaction score
Dug out a TM500 to play with today (raining) where is the UR server gone from blue button, was gonna download oscam but its gone?

what image is on there m8? maybe you need to update to the latest image first

with the UR team also now being 'gone' id imagine all their servers would be, untill iQ write in the new details into the latest releases

havent looked to see what image but I thought that might be the case so I went through lan button new firmware and downloaded but still same. Ah well never mind..
Cheers bud,..

I've got the latest IQ image on the TM-500 and Oscam is possible to download for me, don't know why your having trouble mate things seam to be fine

OK I'l download and flash latest iq image, think its still a UR one that I have on.

Cant seem to find IQ image for TM500, found it for 500super and 600 but not 500 anyone help out here?

Last edited:
My dad got a tm600 with 4/11 ur image on it and i check over the weekend - you can still access the UR server and oscam+2.14 is available for d/l - 4 versions available

Seams like I have mislead you installer my TM-600 has the IQ image, my TM-500 (not super) has The UR (19-04-2011) although can download 'Oscam_r185(new) +Cccam v2.1.4' (just checked for you) this image has been reported to be buggy, for the TM 600, don't know whether that would be the case for the TM 500 too, check here https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/262515/

Might want to try the image yosser2000 dad is using, or one of these Technomate software online

Sorry about the confusion mate

Last edited by a moderator:
no worries dudes, Il stick latest ur on it and see what happens. cheers.

Very strange, put 11-3-11 ur update image on it, press blue button blue again for panel. All that comes up is 1 option for (my server), if I go in there all I see under cam downloads is 1 option which is cccam 2.1.4+newcs 1.67. exit and press lan button goto fw upgrade ur image from april 11 there select download and after update I still the same results. as I said strange.

Last edited:
update to latest ur image by by LAN and thats the version me dad has got that shows the 4 different ocsam+2.14 config options ( the puzzle for me is that i thought you had to use 2.13 with oscam -something to do with the 256 trick??? )

sorry just realised that me dad on a tm600 and thats the same release as the 500super, so not sure on the lastest 500 release :(

seems to be only available on 600 images, (incl 500super) typical, doesnt exactly inspire confidence that IQ are gonna suppoort these boxes does it.

Did you get it sorted installer?

Are you 100 % sure that your box is conected to the internet? check in lan to see if you have successfuly recieved an IP address, realy don't know why it's not working for you mate, as again, i'm able to download cams on my Tm-500.

Has anyone experienced dropped connections on the ur image lately.

I've a friend who's tm600 keeps on cutting out. I'm on the same server and I don't experience it. It's not the internet as I've checked that too. Could it be possibly happening due to the image installed. It was on the ursr then we changed it to ur on the latest via the expert setup menu.

Thanks

Sorry for hijacking thread.

I havent come across that but just revert back to an earlier image and see if that cures your problem.
I'm definately connected to internet but I must be doin something silly, although how can I feck it up when downloading from remote control, I'l have another look at it now.

Just tried again and the image I have is 19-4-11
thats the only 1 showing up on download server
Only softcams showing up via blue panel are cccam 2.1.04 or whatever and cccam 2.1.04+newcs1.67

really puzzling..

Just checked in /var/etc/ my server info file and I have this entry,
http://nsvz.ath.cx/test_server/cpanel.xml

can you do me a favour and check yours.

Cheers.

Last edited:
That's the image I have on, 19-4-11.

Try a factory reset and start fresh with that image.

sorry segal think you might have replied before i edited my previous post, I think I'l have to try that.

Back