upload?

krazylegz

Inactive User
Reaction score
any idea if the forums are still dodgy in the downloads as it's still not leeting me upload file?

:Cheers:

MickieD has just popped into the DBOX2 section to ask a few questions, maybe now is the time to ask him about the forums!

Hi leefield I have tried a few times now on your behalf with no joy I have asked davidh if there is a problem

did I tell you that it fixed a box that I have had for ages trying to sort out it done it in no time at all

I rekon just like me with the dreded 'KEIN SYSTEM' showin all most of em need is this proggy to sort it

could be. it flashed my dodgy box as it wouldnt flash with ifa1.55 due to lack of memory but this did it. but box still wont work properly till i get more memory which i'm waiting to come. so hopefully soon mine will be working

leefield said:
any idea if the forums are still dodgy in the downloads as it's still not leeting me upload file?
:Cheers:
i've uploaded a few tonight ok? ....

leefield said:
have you uploaded yours in the dbox downloads as i cant see any?

General cable and mosc section ......... wouldn't have thought it would make much difference though?

dont know why but me,gav12345 and gmac have all tried since yesterday and none of us has managed it. just says uploading files all the way to 100% then it just doesn't seem to put attactchment onto thread.
but never mind will just keep trying over the days till it eventually loads it.

cheers anyway

leefield said:
dont know why but me,gav12345 and gmac have all tried since yesterday and none of us has managed it. just says uploading files all the way to 100% then it just doesn't seem to put attactchment onto thread.
but never mind will just keep trying over the days till it eventually loads it.
cheers anyway

lets have a go ......

Edit: seems to be working ok?

its when its a bit of a larger file like my images

i was trying and tried today but nothing

i waited right up until 100 percent then nothing

Back