Upgrading Barry Allen

MikeTV

Inactive User
Reaction score
Is it possible to upgrade to the latest Barry Allen version once when you've got a previous BA version installed and few images loaded?

I've just downloaded and installed the latest BA from the LT download site, but i seem to be running the old BA version still (in German, which is why i want to upgrade!).

I guess when you use BA, it copies itself onto any new images you install through it? - which may explain why I can't do it.

Is it possible, or would i need to start from scratch again with a flash image & latest BA, and reinstall other images?

Cheers.

Is it possible to upgrade to the latest Barry Allen version once when you've got a previous BA version installed and few images loaded?

I've just downloaded and installed the latest BA from the LT download site, but i seem to be running the old BA version still (in German, which is why i want to upgrade!).

I guess when you use BA, it copies itself onto any new images you install through it? - which may explain why I can't do it.

Is it possible, or would i need to start from scratch again with a flash image & latest BA, and reinstall other images?

Cheers.
I had to re-flash image without BA then re-run ipk package of new version but found it worth while the effort.

This was the only way it worked for me

I had to re-flash image without BA then re-run ipk package of new version but found it worth while the effort.

This was the only way it worked for me

Thanks, reflashed and loaded latest BA. All good now.

Back