upgrading a normal psp

neorage

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
im sure i read online here of updating a std psp.. without custom firmware.. to allow it to create a pandora then upgrade the software....

or did i miss read the post ???

psp is currently on 3.52

You would beable to use PSP Grader to create the pandora memory stick on a standard PSP through the USB cable.

But you would need to buy a Pre-modded pandora battery like the Datel battery tool or Hard mod your own battery.

but if you wanted to create a pandora battery by software (homebrew) (soft mod )then you would need a custom enabled PSP

psp grader thats the one

how would i go about hard moddning the battery.. (reversable i hope)

its a psp slim

im a bit pished now to appempt that ..

at the same time dont wanna splash out on a datel.. for one use

at the same time dont wanna splash out on a datel.. for one use

it's the only way if you dont want to do a hard mod mate.
sending your PSP to another forum member could also cost just as much as ordering a datel tool too.

or if you know anybody with a FAT custom PSP then that would do the trick.

but they are your only options mate.

must just point out to that you cant do a soft mod on a slim battery either.
it must be a hard mod

it's the only way if you dont want to do a hard mod mate.
sending your PSP to another forum member could also cost just as much as ordering a datel tool too.

or if you know anybody with a FAT custom PSP then that would do the trick.

but they are your only options mate.

yeah i know..

thanks for ya help...

i know one person with a modded psp may just borrow that

cheerz for ya help mate

get a loan of his custom psp and use
disinter 3.80 for doing soft mod on battery then change back when done

The 'Hard mod' should change it's name to the 'Easy Mod', it's incredibly piss easy and only takes a few minutes, the hardest part is waiting for your Iron to heat up. :)

I use the shorting wire trick instead of trying to lift the leg, it's much easier and the battery can be returned to normal in the blink of an eye.

Datel tool my arse.

The 'Hard mod' should change it's name to the 'Easy Mod', it's incredibly piss easy and only takes a few minutes, the hardest part is waiting for your Iron to heat up. :)

I use the shorting wire trick instead of trying to lift the leg, it's much easier and the battery can be returned to normal in the blink of an eye.

Datel tool my arse.

its called a "hard mod" short for hardware mod ;) not because it is difficult :Moon:

dont be confusing john witchy......it's me that has to explain to him :Laugh:

but yeah i did a "short wire" rather than lifting the leg on my mates.
piece of pish....

Back