upgraded to 3.10oe-a2 cso & iso probs

malt

Inactive User
Reaction score
Thought I had done the hard work lol !! I have put some games in the iso folder the game icon comes on but when I try to start the game this message comes up The game could not be strarted (80020321) I have tried rebooting but its is just the same! Could anyone Help me out please, I tried resetting to factory defaults and reformating memory card!

you need a umd disc in the drive unless you enable "NO UMD" option in the recovery menu.
but not all games will work with the "NO UMD" option.

just stick a disc in and it will be ok.

Working great thanks Kryton did`nt think you had to have a umd in I will have to read the instructions next time!!:Dunce:

You need to disable the no umd function to play some newer games, burnout dominator is one of them, further to this, just found out reel fishing is another that wont load with NO UMD enabled.

Last edited:
You need to disable the no umd function to play some newer games, burnout dominator is one of them, further to this, just found out reel fishing is another that wont load with NO UMD enabled.

cheers janobi,i wondered why i couldnt get it to work lol

fully shut down your psp (cold boot) by holding the off button up for 3 seconds or more.
then hold R2 while turning the psp back on.

fully shut down your psp (cold boot) by holding the off button up for 3 seconds or more.
then hold R2 while turning the psp back on.

Alternatively, just take the battery out, then place back in, and hold R trigger down, and turn on.

Back