upgraded opos needs correct image

napazdak

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

Thanks to you I managed to get my BK and IRD number from my opos card.
programming the card did not work, so I upgraded it to version 1.4 from 1.3 ( maybe abit too soon).
I have tried afew images but non seem to work for me. I am sure I have entered the bk and ird numbers correctly.
Any ideas guys?
I have 4010 box
pure ntl area.

p.s. what data changes in the card when they roll new numbers?

try this 1 m8 let me no

sorry m8,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hi
Thanks for the image.Tried that no luck.
will inserting the card or turning the box off and on enough to make the box recognise the upgrade?
Any more ideas?
thanks in advance.

this will work

get rid of your old pus stuff.and erase opus.in down loads check complete opus au.or pm me.

Hi - my opos wouldnt au yesterday so i ended up just updating the keys and rewriting the card - today was the same so i investigated!!

erased the card - used the emu files from complete opus - and then used the non locking au images available on here!!

Put the ird and bk in and ammended the keys to 000's and it updated in my 4010 in about 10 seconds!!

I think the problem was the emu files - not so much the image!!

Hi Gooner
Thanks for your reply.
As you have gathered I am new to cable tv scene. I can not access the download section or private messages for some reason.
Is it possible for you to send me the files? whats an emu?
thanks mate

thanks for the posting but no luck.

Still the same.

Q1)Do I need to just change teh bk and ird numbers or shoudl I be doing something else too?

Q2) If they are teh old numbers should it au when I turn teh box on and off?
thanks

i noticed your woes and remembering 3 cards i did 2 weeks back .both failed to start with but with a few changes in startup routine they both kicked in. also took about 4 mins to auto update the first time . can seem like a lifetime waiting, try unplugging unit,reconnecting and then entering diag mode without card.goto page 8 look at card status, give it a couple of mins and you should see either serial number-ok or flashing ok-waiting,it should settle on ok eventually.if it spends couple of mins flashing ok and waiting then chances are it will be ok when you reboot it. if all good so far then reboot without card.press select to turn of message about card and goto channel 102 ,press standbye button on front, now put in your card,give it a minute,turn on, give it a few mins before changeing channel. fingers crossed 4 you.

Hi
Thnaks noneof theabove for the helpful advice.
Unfortunately every time I try the card I get the same card status message:please wait!!!
by box is 14010.
I suppose that means none of them are any good.
I wish i coudl find a good image to try.
I will keep trying.
thanks

SUCCESS AT LAST. Hurayyyyyyy.
Did my first card. It was such a good feeling.almost as good as you know what!
I used the keys from bigmaq and those are the current working ones for nthell area.
Also noneoftheabove method DIDNOT work for me, maybe beacuse I have a 14010 box. When I used the above methos the box did not recognise my card when in diagnostic mode. It was only when I rebooted it in normal mode did it recognise.
Thnak you all for all your help and advice.
Cheers guys

1.04 wrks fine
erase the card and prg with loader software and then get rom11 image for your supplier and edit it with ird/bk ird in revers order i.e ** ** ** 12

Back