upgrade to downgrade from v1.51 to v2

piggs

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi everyone,

i was wondering if anyone can direct me in the right direction.

ive been looking around and found information on how to downgrade your psp from v2 to v1.50, i have a problem i need to upgrade from v1.51 to v2 then it will allow me to downgrade the firmware to v1.5.

does anyone know where i can get the v2 eboot file from?

any help would be appreciated,

sweet regards,

kelly xxx

Hey kelly. had to upgrade mine to v2.00 also before downgrading. If your psp came with v1.51 then the demo disk you got with it should have v2.00 on it. So all you need to do is run 'psp update version 2.00' from the demo disk. Make sure it is 2.00 and not 2.01 or higher! Then just do the downgrade. Hope this helps.

hi Rob,

my psp was US import and had V1.50. i found out all i need is a v2.00 eboot file , but i dont no where to get it from:0(, but thanks for your advise anyway

luv ya

kelly xxx

hi guys,

thanks for all the help, but it seems that site is sh*t as none of the downloads work, ive downloaded the file and il try it later.

thanks again guys

smelly Kelly :0)

Hi,
i have just got a jap psp with v1.5 firmware if you manage to download software to v1.50 will you post and let and let me know how you do it.

Many Thanks
Kev

Hi,

just tried the file but it says can't load file data is corrupt.

can someone please confirm i am doing the upgrade right

1. create folder in game folder called "update" on memory stick
2. place the eboot.pbp file in the update folder
3. disconnect from usb mode
4. go to game file via psp then scroll down to saved data and load file (this is where it says corrupt data on mine)

also if anyone else knows where i can get a working v2.00 eboot.pbp file from, that would be much appreciated

cheers guys,

kelly xxx

ok,

sorted just upgraded, anyone got the same problem as me use this v2 eboot file

http://files.pspupdates.qj.net/cgi-bin/cfiles.cgi?0,1,0,0,40,1480,

and simply rename it to eboot.pbp and then place it in a PSP>GAME>UPDATE, then back out from usb mode , via psp scroll across to game and then memory stick and click on the file and follow the on screen instructions.

im not sure if im alowed to post other links on this is so, guys im sorry plaese dont block me or anything like that.
now i need to downgrade to v1.5 here goes... :0)

thanks for all the help u guys

kelly xxx

Back