Updates

Sylar666

Inactive User
Reaction score
I want to play videos on my 360 and it says it wants an update but i can't connect my internet to it and i heard there was a disc you can get with the updates needed does any one know where i could download it from? thanks in advance

Why is it that you cant connect your internet to it mate? Is it banned or something? You'll get the dash updates on a disc but if its the video codecs you're after then as far as I'm aware these aren't available on a disc mate...well they wasn't last time I checked anyways :(

Its MS's wee trick to reqire a 'Live connection' before playing XviD's unfortunately.

You see i connected my net connection to the xbox and it worked for the xbox live update but it wont work with the media connection it goes down to a section that says pc selected and can not find it do i have to connect my computer to it or something?

How are you trying to play your media? from disc,flash drive or pc?....what file type is it that you are trying to watch mate?

Its just from a disc i put it in it comes up with the files i click play and it says i need a media update

How are you trying to play your media? from disc,flash drive or pc?....what file type is it that you are trying to watch mate?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back